Friday, July 13, 2012

Falling off the Wagon...and getting back on?


Mood: .:raspberry:.
Energy: snore
Physical symptoms: mild

I have totally fallen off the wagon today.

Candy, candy, candy...

All this week, up until today, I had been eating a proper amount of fruits and vegetables everyday. I've been feeling just super. Good mood. Good energy.

Today, however, has become an exercise in self-punishment. What on Earth is happening today?

I know I didn't sleep so well last night. The baby woke up at 2am and needed a bunch of crap cleaned up. She wouldn't go back to sleep, so the hubs and I took turns trying to help her.

I promised Big G a treat if he got going on time today and had a completely planned relapse at our favorite convenience store. Then, the avalanche just kept rolling!

Luckily, tonight is an acupuncture appointment night. I haven't had a terrible "fall-off-the-wagon" kind of day since my last acupuncture session, so maybe this is a good sign that these days are fewer and further between.

Attitude is everything, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment