Friday, November 2, 2012

I guess I was right!

The gallbladder came out yesterday and its been a huge relief! Even though I'm in all the typical post operative pain, all the low lying pain that's been hanging out for months is already gone.

I'm still in the hospital and plan to get out today. They've still got me on the all fluid diet, but I've been sneaking some Halloween candy anyway. I'm not nauseated or weak and tired. Lets get out of here.

I'm beginning to think a lot of the symptoms I've been experiencing since the baby was born in March are due in large part to this gallbladder. I look forward to my next post where I can really reflect and see how things are improved.

Create a wonderful and blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I was curious to follow up on your situation. I am a Sjoggie, 5 days' post gallbladder removal, and I'm still in a lot of pain. I went for the gallbladder op as I had been in moderate to sometimes severe pain in that area for the past 2.5 years. I sneezed today and man, that started a new wave of agony in my abdomen. I've been resting ever since.

    I wondered how long it took for your post operative pain to go down, as I'm trying to gauge when I'm as good as I'm going to get... and hope like hell that I'm still not in pain after the procedure has healed.

    Blessings,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete