Sunday, July 8, 2012

Acupuncture

When I was pregnant with Helen, she was breech for a long, long time. Our doula recommended trying acupuncture to get this baby to flip. I was skeptical, but thought: Eh, why not?

I visited a lovely woman named Stefanie at Family Tree Acupuncture in Minneapolis. If you'd like to learn more about how acupuncture helps flip a baby, click here.

After the acupuncture, I noticed that my energy level was better and my mood had improved. Those feelings that happens at the end of pregnancy (i.e.: "get this baby out of me!" and "I'm so sick of this I could cry!") had gone away. I felt calm. Relaxed. 

Maybe there is something to this acupuncture.

And then the baby flipped. I became a believer!

I've been visiting Stefanie somewhat regularly since then. When I see her on a more regular basis, I notice that my mood is good, energy is better. Not to mention that Stefanie is such a lovely person, just being in her presence is a healing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment