Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Power Breakfast!

Mood: Good!
Energy Level: Med-high
Physical symptoms: non-existent

Yesterday, I stayed away from all caffeine. I had a bitch of a headache when I went to bed last night, but I still maintained. And I slept like a rock! Like a big boulder on the banks of a river: still, peaceful and solid.

This morning, I had the most delicious smoothie for breakfast!

1 banana
1 cup blueberries
1T honey
1T flax meal
1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
1 cup skim milk

I am craving crackers right now...mmm...like a nice buttery townhouse cracker. 

I am attending yoga class at lunchtime today. And I'll be damned if I didn't forget my lunch. .:sigh:.

Hoping yoga goes well. Have a great day!

:Jump to two hours later:

I skipped yoga. I was super hungry and decided that felt more important. And I really learned a lesson about adequate planning of meals and snacks to avoid the midday slump which makes it easy to skip yoga.

New plan:
-determine lunch the night before to prevent last minute scramble
-find good snacks to keep at my desk. I will report back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment