Sunday, August 19, 2012


Some days, it feels like this.


Mood: cautious (?? is that a mood?)
Energy level: moderate
Physical symptoms: running hot, some facial swelling

I am happy to report that my attempt to get back on track has been successful, at about the 85% rate. Here is what I can report:

1. I took my medicine on time yesterday and today!
2. I refrained from the obscene amounts of junk and convenience food.
3. I was good and active this weekend!
4. I bought foods that are good for my wellness.
5. I spent time with friends who make me laugh.
6. I am on the blog again, reporting the good news!

It is my hope that I will attend my lunchtime classes this week again. I have been slacking there lately. Yoga and pilates offered free at lunch is silly to pass up.

I see my rheumy in a couple of weeks. It takes months to get in to see her so this will be my last appointment for about a year or so. My last blood draw showed that my levels of SSA and SSB antibodies were still very high (190 and 86, respectively and a positive test is anything over 20). I hope that we can get those levels down and start feeling better.

Off to prepare my lunch for tomorrow, then to bed. I just had a stupid argument with my husband and I'm all agitated. Prolly take me an hour just to get to sleep!

All best to you and the ones you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment